Tues/Wed/Fri 9:00 - 4:00 by Appointment 250-368-6999

Tag: Fungal Infection

Candida Testing

Elevated IgG antibodies to Candida are often found when someone has a fungal infection, such as vaginal yeast infection, athletes food and ringworm. This blood test can measure IgG, IgA and IgM if you suspect chronic infections

Chronic exposure to Candida, especially when the yeast has colonized directly on or has become invasive into the mucosa tissues, can result in the elevation of antibodies in the blood. This anti-candida antibody and antigen evaluation is a screening test for candida Infection.

read more